The API requires a ClientPay Key and Pin that must be added it to your Firm Central account so the two systems can communicate effectively. This information can be found in your ClientPay portal. You must have admin privileges to access Settings.
First, log into Firm Central.
- Click on ADMIN.
- Click on Time & Billing.
- Go to the Online Payments tab on the far right.
- Within Online Payments, click the button to the right of Turn on Credit Card Processing.
Next, log into ClientPay.
- Go to Settings > General.
- Scroll down to the API Integration Information section of the page.
- Click Show.
- Locate the Key and Pin for your Operating Account.
- Enter into to corresponding fields in Firm Central.
- Click Verify.
Once you have completed all of these steps, you are ready to begin accepting payments through ClientPay.