If your client reaches out asking for another copy of the receipt or if it needs to be forwarded to a different address, this is very easy to do.
- Use the Find Payments box at the top of the left navigation bar or search the Payment Manager for the transaction.
- Click to open the Payment Details screen.
- Click the Email Receipt(s) button at the bottom of the page.
- You will see the current email on file for this transaction as well as delivery information. To resend, simply check the box next to that email address. If you would like to add addresses, click the '+' button and enter the email address (these fields do not support multiple email addresses). If you do not want to include the original recipient in the resend, make sure to uncheck the box next to their address.
- Click the send button.
- A confirmation message will appear on screen to let you know whether or not mail was successfully sent.
- The next time you pull up the transaction details page and click Email Receipt(s), you will see the date of the last successful send date for each email address that has received a copy.